To participate in an auction, you need a vidaXL account.
Now you’re ready to start:
- Go to the auction page or choose one of the auctions on the homepage.
- To be able to participate in an auction, you need to be logged in and have an auction nickname.
- When you already have an account, but have not chosen an auction nickname yet, you’ll be asked to create a nickname when you place your first bid.
- We work with an automatic bidding system. When you place a bid, you enter the maximum amount you're willing to pay for the item. The other bidders don’t know your maximum bid.
We’ll place bids on your behalf using the automatic bid increment amount, which is based on the current high bid. We'll bid only as much as necessary to make sure that you remain the highest bidder, or until the bid meets your maximum amount.
If another bidder places the same maximum bid or higher, we’ll notify you so you can place another bid. Your maximum bid is kept confidential until it is exceeded by another bidder.
- When you have the highest bid, you can add the product to your shopping cart and pay for the order. You’ll receive an email notification that you’re the winner of an auction.
Click here for the General Terms And Conditions Auctions