You will receive the payment details including the bank account and the reference to use by email. It can take up to 5 business days for bank transfers to be fully processed.
1. Go to your bank account and log in.
2. Click on the bank transfer button.
3. Fill in the correct details listed in the email. Please pay attention that the reference number is filled in correctly.
4. Here you can find the explanation on how to fill in the correct reference number.
It's a 16 digit number, also called payment reference, reference number or just reference. It can be written with or without dashes. Be sure to type only the number and nothing else, otherwise we won't be able to finish the transaction.
5. Enter all information required to finish the transaction.
6. You'll receive an order confirmation within 3 business days.
Payments will be returned automatically to you if:
- The payment reference doesn’t match the provided PSP reference.
- The payment amount doesn’t match the amount of your order.
Payments that can't be matched are usually returned within 10 business days of the payment date to the account that was used to pay for the order.